modify

Ke2#/te2# Door Cards Ke2# Te2# Ke3#/ Te3# Te22 And Ra21 F&b Seat S

Yes there has, but it is still in the design stage.

Grant is pretty fussy and making numerous prototypes is costly but once he gets it right I will update if it's something he will be producing.

Peace

Michael, has there been any thought about headlinings? I reckon that would be of interest to a few people. There is a headlining crowd in the US that sell them for TE27's but unsure of the quality and fit.

Members dont see this ad

Hi Yes,

Sorry I've been a bit preoccupied. Yes they are still available message me and we can go from there.

Peace

Michael

Hi there Michael just wondering if there is any chance of doing replica KE10/11 front & rear door cards and seat covers also would it be possible to get the KE 25 door cards without the window winder hole in them ?. Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

Hi there Michael just wondering if there is any chance of doing replica KE10/11 front & rear door cards and seat covers also would it be possible to get the KE 25 door cards without the window winder hole in them ?. Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

Michael, also interested in KE10 seat skins and door cards if that's in the works?

Thanks, Matt.

Hi Matt and Stuart,

It may be possible to get them made, the main problem here is that we don't have a hole lot of ke1#'s so making a pattern for seats and cards is the major challenge.

Flick me a message if you are keen to pursue them.

Peace

Hello Grant, good evening

Please, I need to order, 2 complete interiors, for a LHD cars . Floor carpets, front and rear seats covers, and front and rear doors cards set, for TE27 coupe from 1973. Ordering 2 sets I can get a better price ? How long it will take you to have it ready ? How much will cost me the shipping cost to the USA per set ? Thank you very much in advance .