F/s Te27 Trueno Taillights.. No Surrounds (Nz)

トヨタ

Hey guys hve a pair of early model te27 trueno taillights without surronds.. the early model are more squarish shape than the rounded corners on the 73-74.. also I am new to this site I am a member of club-k (new zealand rolla enthusiast club) I'm located in Christchurch so I am unsure of shipping cost but if someone is keen I will let them know.. overall condition is bloody good reason for selling is I hve anther set on there way from jap including surrounds. will upload more pix soon wanting 350 NZ ono.. regards mike.post-18535-0-20137500-1369113723_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey man, where are my tail lights?? I sent you the money last Aug. 29 and you confirmed receiving it. It's already December and it's still not here. You haven't even showed me proof that you indeed sent it, i have given you the benefit of the doubt all these time but you keep giving me excuses. I hope you don't scam me for a measely $200. Send me my tail lights already!

Hi KE25_rolla, I have been emailing him for the past 3 months now, he replies with a lot of excuses, he said he had sent it and will arrive in 5 to 10 days, and then after a month, he says he still has it with him. He says that the address I gave him is not valid according to the post office, how can that be, when the seat skins I ordered from Grant had already arrived, with the same address I had given Michael? Why is it taking more than 3 months for him to send it? The price we agreed upon that included shipping, was already sent to him Aug. 29.

Hi mate, my mistake. I have never dealt with this guy. For some reason I saw the name Mike and New Zealand and thought it was Modify who is

an honest seller.

I also got take by a guy on this forum (Hy-rolla) for a lousy $60 for some badges. Never bothered to reply and its assholes like that who ruin it

for everyone else.

Anyway, moral of the story is always pay by Paypal as you can get your money back!

Yup, dealt with modify too and he made it possible for me to get Trueno seat skins, very professional guy. How I wished all of them were like mike/ modify. Always payed with paypal on my online purchases, he didn't have an account and I don't know why I risked it for these tail lights. Oh well, lesson learned.

• 7 years later...