Feral 4Ks New Family Member

Feral4K

Members dont see this ad

I personally like it more on these wheels, but thats just because I'm a fan of customisation haha, We got the sunvisor off my uncle, he owns a 1963 International Scout and he pulled the sun visor off it because he hated it, and was going to throw it out, so i took it and decided to try customise it and put in on my old Rona hehe, It required a good 6'' cut out of the middle, and the angles to be recut and shaped but oh well lol, nothing dad can't fix ;), I'm also in the middle of fitting a console thing i found in a KE20 at dads mates' house, and putting a TA22 Celica Tacho, (which is the same as Glens ;)) In place of the clock, which doesnt work anyway, and maybe putting the TA22 Celica speedo in there as well, as its in kmh instead of mph.. Anyway, heres some pics!

The sunvisor standard..

post-17369-0-75844100-1384929744_thumb.jpg

Then i cut this much out of it :o About 6 inches..

post-17369-0-54917700-1384930170_thumb.jpg

Test fitting the halves..

post-17369-0-89581500-1384930327_thumb.jpg

Then ended up looking like this at the end! I just have a great family friend cleaning it all up for me at the moment (:

post-17369-0-49323200-1384929992_thumb.jpg

Cleveland :)

this is the only one iv'e seen with one, and it was for sale on here haha, would have been nice to have all the driveline from it... don't know anything else about it but shows it can be done..

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/61729-1970-toyota-corona-rt80-2tgeu-motor-unreg-suit-project/page__p__618707__hl__+rt80#entry618707

i also saw it on ebay a few months back, had a few more pics too

Haha I wouldn't mind an 18r but I think they cost a fair bit, and when I have 3 2t's in the shed, I pretty much may as well give it a whirl, it can't hurt to try lol. Maybe after the classic japan car show.. you guys should bring yours along and we'll park em next to each other :P

lucky for me a mate has a old van with one so if i wanna do it i can use it, or i can get a complete engine from pick a part for about $200, but i don't wanna get in trouble with the cops, and being on p's they might check things more, if i blow my motor up then i will haha, just wait while i go hold it flat..... ;)