Ke30 Diff Upgrade!

G'day Blokes...

just want to know what I can replace my standard ke30 diff with?

at the moment it has a stock 4K and 4 Speed but I want to try do SR conversion later on in its life (just gathering knowledge and parts now)

My build that I might be thinking of doing is a Stock SR20DET (i will slowly build on the engine over time but not much just a clean safe street built SR) With a 5 Speed, custom tail shaft, R31 diff 4.11, with all upgraded breaks and suspension But I have heard the r31 diffs can be "Loud"... I am looking at a R33 diff but is this the case also for a r33 diff? are they "Loud" can a R33 diff even work in a ke30? I am not sure as to compatibility with diffs or trans.. so maybe if someone could give me a quick list? cheers. :)

Edited by High-Roller

Members dont see this ad

Weight, lsd type and brakes should also be considered... its all part of what diff conversions are about :)

Weight i am not really fused, would prefure it not to be to heavy, disks would be good... want to keep the 4/144.3 Stud pattern, and just a standard lsd i guess? not much of a diff guy, only know a little about them :)