Warning To Members

Members dont see this ad

I actually warned him in my message back after his first rude response that publicly posting to try and shame would not work, but little did I know he had started this thread 6 hours before I even wrote that. So of course its nice to see all the time I put in to successfully trade with people and do the best I can for the site has paid off.

If he had actually conducted some sort of investigation by reading my previous posts on the site, or calling me on the telephone on my freely given number to sort out any perceived issues, before trying this shaming publicly shit after a tiny amount of time, then I would have understood his actions.

Unfortunately, he brought it to the public realm so I'm happy to see the internet make a fool out of him. He set it all up for us.

Gold.

I may pin this thread and move it to the for sale section as an example of the complete wrong way to solve a perceived trading problem.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

So of course its nice to see all the time I put in to successfully trade with people and do the best I can for the site has paid off.

I may pin this thread and move it to the for sale section as an example of the complete wrong way to solve a perceived trading problem.

I'd dare say your good name is safe LRS, at least, I'll still buy from you.

Seems like a perfect example of what NOT to do, go for it! :yes: