Sprinter Front End Conversion

the wack

Members dont see this ad

That is known as the AE92 "wagon face" (comes on the JDM diesel AE92 wagon, which is a different beast to the AE95 we got here), the AE92 Sprinter sedans and liftbacks had the Seca/AE95-style front end (what we call an AE92 Seca is actually a Sprinter Cielo in Japan). Note how it is the same overall shape to the headlights and guards as the normal AE92 sedan/hatch, which usually indicates that it isn't a Sprinter.

Here is the original fitment on an AE92 wagon

toyota_corolla_skd_89_wagon_japan_version_96635405394945325.jpg

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

orangeLJ - Nah i do believe the OP means the ae91 sprinter. which looks the pic below.

Sedan

post-1204-0-56601200-1372804935_thumb.jpg

Liftback

post-1204-0-79025500-1372804973.jpg

if you looking to swap the font end look you will pretty much need : -

basic setup

headlights with inbuilt fogs, grill to suit, front bumper, bonnet from a seca(as ae95 slight different due to original griil)

full setup

headlights with inbuilt fogs, grill to suit, parking lights/indicators, front gaurds with the corner marks on top as these plug into the indicators/parking lights, front bumper, bonnet from a seca(as ae95 slight different due to original griil)

Edited by MYSTIK

Everyone has an opinion... and ultimately it is your car so do what you like to it. For me, those side marker indicator things look like arse... but i like the recessed headlights.

lol, believe it or not i was looking for the recessed headlight setup when i was driving my ae92 hatch. But i found it to expense at the time to source the setup so let it slide and now I'm glad i did as you right the corner lights do look like arse

• 4 weeks later...