1975 Ke20 "rally Rolla"

SM Hunter

Members dont see this ad

found some black paint and painted the all of the grill stuff black, the grill itself was black, but it mas matt and ugly and i did not have enough paint for it and the trim on the hood.. but you get an idea of how it is going to look like when finished :)

IMG_1812_zps109149d4.jpg

Looking "FANTASTIC" Tore :thumbsup: ! It has come a long way from your first post of the little Rolla , it is a real credit to you and the amount of work that you have put in to it to getting it to look as great as it is :yes: love the paint scheme( looks fast sitting still ) LOL! Keep the great work up and keep the photos coming :2thumbs: . Cheers:- Stuart :wave:

thanks guys!

really need to fix the front spoiler and the right fender..

I need to gat antoher camera aswell.. this camera is like 10 old soon...

IMG_1835_zps8271bf20.jpg

IMG_1831_zps5f759d73.jpg

got camber?? or extremly much toe out?

IMG_1837_zps4e188b36.jpg

had to drill 3 of the 5 holes for the rear bumper... so many square feets of new plate

IMG_1828_zps49d942de.jpg

started on the interior aswell... but i mpved away from school yesterday so the rest of the assembeling will go kinda slow :)

IMG_1827_zps8fa21153.jpg

The car is not running right, when idleing it's lumpy as f***, it's like a lumpy dragster, but when i hit the throttle and it revs abit above idle its running nice, when i remove the spark plug wire for cylinder 3. nothing happens... etleast when its idling ...the strage ting is that it's pulling good, even made a skid on the tarmac!

when i remove the spark plug wire for cylinder 3. nothing happens

That's very telling. #3 is not working at idle, but sounds like it works OK when the revs are up. That would suggest idle circuit on that cyl if you're running twin sidedraughts, possibly the idle tuning. Plug and lead can be swapped to check them.

------------------------

Ah- stock motor and carb back in- Check compressions as a burnt valve is more noticeable at idle too.

Edited by altezzaclub

• 2 weeks later...

swaped plug and wire-- just like before, lumpy idle, and then i looked at the voltmeter andit was low.. so i swaped the battery and now its running good, but its not charging, the charing light is not lid when the iginiton is turned on...? what should i test?

anyways

some better pic, instaled my mudflaps, needs some adjustment

P1020808_zpsdfe0858e.jpg

P1020819_zps14a12af4.jpg

locking pins

P1020758_zpsc132deeb.jpg

new brake lines since it was one of the reasons why it was taken off the road...

IMG_1910_zps909296ae.jpg

IMG_1912_zps525b9b11.jpg

made a aluminium plate to block of the fuel pump hole, less weight than the punp and nothing for the motor to push arround

IMG_1921_zpsa7df0c84.jpg

Edited by SM Hunter