Wheel Spacers 1/2 Inch

Pauly35

Members dont see this ad

I am also against wheel spacers. However i have bought some recently to push out my rim to avoid an intereference issue i have with my RACs/shortened steering arms/LCAS/everything in the wheel arch of my car (obviously for use off road NOT ON PUBLIC ROADS). Theres alot of different types of spacers and ways of fitting them.

There are bolt ons and slip ons. Bolt ons obviously bolt onto where the existing wheel does then it has its own studs attached to the spacer which you bolt your wheel onto. Slip ons are literally just like big washers that slip over your studs i would NEVER use these, they are just dodgy.

Then you have to make sure that the inside diameter of the spacer is the correct size for your hub (hubcentric spacers).

I purchased some bolt on 15mm spacers in 4x114.3 with a hub size of 66.1mm (Nissan size). so i also had to purchase some hubcentric rings that space that hub from the 60.1mm (ae86 hub size) to the 66.1mm of the spacer.

in hindsight, shouldve bout new rims with correct offset. which is probably the smartest idea out there.