Updated: Rollaclub Stickers 2.0

B-Lugg

Members dont see this ad

I quite like the block style as it sort-of matches the Corolla badging on my boot-garnish.

IMG_3848-resized.jpg

Running out of places to put club stickers though, I've already got the following:

Twincam - top of front windscreen

Toymods - top of rear windscreen

TOCAU - right rear quarter window

Newcastle Sporting Car Club - left rear quarter window

Only real place left is across the bottom of the rear windscreen, but that'll go over the high-mount

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

I'm getting a few of the designs tried and testing this week.

If you would like some of the first found stickers, please post the style name I allocated to the design as well as the quantity you would like.

I'll be getting 5-10 of all the designs that show demand just as a trial order. I'll be posting the prices on assessment of the order, I can't really see a reason why they would be dear.

Cheers.

Also - the number 3 'Block' design will definitely be available in windscreen size format. I'll just have to work out a universal size for corollas. Obviously due to size and the fact that I will send them in postal tubes so they don't get folded they will be a fair bit higher in price.

The first batch of stickers will be ready at some point next week. I'll post here in relation to how many of what I have, as this is just a small trial run to see what is easiest to weed and plot etc.

In the mean time, feel free to post how many of which design you're keen for so I can start to build up a little log of how many of what I should get printed.

I can say now that the 'Block" design WILL be available in windscreen size prints, however they won't be available in the first run of stickers.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated. Stickers in stock.

I'm down for 10 street cred and 10 disco, and am keen to see what else you can come up with.

I have just under 10 in black and the same for white in street cred (massive pain to weed)

Disco stickers will be getting picked up this Friday.

Ill take the banner in white if you make one.

I am getting a run of 5 in white. Measured up my screen to get a decent fit on them.

Getting picked up on Friday.

How to order. (Trial)

PM me.

Include - Full name, address, style of sticker and quantity. I will then reply to confirm that I have that in stock or provide an estimate as to when I will and give you my bank details for payment. Once payment has been cleared I will then post them at the earliest convenience (a couple of days at most).

;)

• 2 weeks later...