Updated: Rollaclub Stickers 2.0

B-Lugg

Members dont see this ad

I see where you're coming from though but as they would obviously be plotted for stickers, too much detail makes it impossible to weed them correctly, if at all. Also if you're going for a realistic silhouette, you have to be extremely creative and artistic - I am neither unfortunately!

Anything that has been used for RC in the past I think has had the exact same problem, whether it be the RL/RT logo or any type or URL sticker.

PS Ive been meaning to send you a kamei sticker for some time. Can you get the coloured stuff done at all with your contacts?

Sure, send me a sticker and I can look in to scanning and cleaning them up.

Those stencils are pretty cool, I'll see if I can manipulate them to be decent. If you have more images similar to that lying around, shoot them through.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting the logos for AE82.net stencils together as I want one made for the daily. I'll make a few if there's a couple of guys that want them.

Bonus points for hi-res/vector images of the logos.

No, the forums over there seem to be lacking activity.

I couldn't find any active people selling them anymore.

I'll be shooting through some PM's in the next couple of days depending on how busy I am kept with work.

It's a real shame, because it's easily one of my favourite forums to scan through.

The boys on there have some terrific write ups on various things and most of the population seem to be incredibly helpful.

That's the most recent thread I could find as well, I'll send off a few PMs tonight.

Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...