1991 El31 Corolla 2

gecknor

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi mate, i have one of these also. a little differently set up to yours, but none the less the same car. EP71 and EP82 starlet front struts are the same as ours. EP82 strut tops are slightly different, unsure about EP71. If you look through my thread or Tom's, theres a few details on a company that does coil overs out of NZ. fairly affordable too. Chuck 'el31' into the search on here.

I see you're in perth. When i pull my finger out and get mine registered, we'll have to get a drink and compare notes. Not many of these left these days. best of luck.

Edited by 20v4agteEL31

Just be careful, as not all parts from the EP82 and EP71 fit, if you can always measure and compare before handing over any money.

The coilovers I was looking at getting from NZ are from a company called MRP - the fella who owns it is Barry Manon he is a member of Rollaclub so shoot him a PM.

Thanks Andrew and Tom for your helpful imfo I am thinking of taking out the shocks and going to a few local auto stores to compare, and see if any are similar.If not I will contact this Barry Manon fellow, and/or chase up EP82 or EP71 shocks.I don't usually care about cars, I just drive them till they die,then get another. But this car interest me,and I intend to learn more about it

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I was at U pull it dismantlers at Elizabeth (in SA) today getting a few parts for my KE55. There is an EL31 corolla II there for wrecking with the 3E engine. I understand how rare the older 80s/90s JDM corollas are to get parts for after trying to get parts for the AE92 fx-gt I used to own. So hope this post helps someone out. Jesse