4AGE + T50 kits available

$250 for a full kit

includes :

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments :

Easy fit, good clearance everywhere. Good cheap upgrade. You need to make a new shifter hole.

CA18DE/T + 5 speed kits available

$350 for a full kit

Includes :

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments :

Excellent fitment with plenty of clearance everywhere. Possibly the best fitting engine into any of the cars I have done so far. Only issue is where the heater outlet comes through the firewall is too close. Option is to either not run a heater, or braze some 90 degree fittings onto the outlets.

Highly reccomended you use the CA/RB gearbox combo as you gain 50mm more closer to the original shifter hole. You will need to make a new shifter hole

SR20DE/T + 5 speed kits available

$350 for a full kit

Includes :

Block mounts

rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments :

A tight fit, around 10mm clearance off the sway bar and possibly less off the firewall. Some light massaging of the firewall where the back of the cylinder head is may be required.

I know for a fact with this conversion that you will have to run the SR/RB box combo as a customer has notified me that the standard SR20 gearbox shifter comes out just before the center rail. You could still run the standard 5 speed if you don't mind cutting a very small section of the center rail.

3SGE BEAMS + J160 conversion kit

$350

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

complete bolt kit

Engine mounts are full tig welded 5mm mild steel plate

Gearbox crossmember is 3 and 5mm angle iron full tig welded

Comments:

Its a whole lot of engine for a small engine bay. You will have to loose alot of the webbing on the back of the sump where it meets the gearbox as there is little room on full lock of the steering arm. There will be some massaging of the firewall for the external oil drain/pipes. You will need to run a remote resivour for the clutch master if you run the standard intake manifold. You will need to cut a large hole out for the remote shifted J160. The sump sits approx 30mm lower than the engine crossmember so a 3mm plate welded onto the sump or a custom made bash plate will be a good idea. Custom swaybar will be required.

There is also room for the mounts to be notched to bring it further back if you want it even further back if you don't mind cutting into the firewall or giving it a serious bashing to give more room for the steering etc.

3SGTE + W58 kits

$300

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments:

Using a 2sc series bellhousing, 2sc sump and a W58 gearbox to complete this conversions. This is one exceptionally well fitting engine into this engine bay. Quite possibly the best ive done so far. The 3sgte is such a compact little engine for its 2ltr capacity. I have completed this conversion with the distributor removed for a much much better fit. Without the use of the distributor and no rack and pinion to get in the way this engine can get some serious far back and down low fitment. Standard sway bar fits, and there is over 4 inch's clearance between the steering arm and bellhousing. Heap of clearance everywhere you look and for all you whingers and complainers about having to cut a new shifter hole, this is one of the few conversions you can get away without making a new shifter hole by using a hilux style shifter on your w58.

This is a link to some interesting info in regards to getting rid of the dizzy:

http://www.toymods.o...-rwdd-3sge.html

20140109_134838_resized_zpsf7750aed.jpg

1JZ 2JZ into KE30 kits

This is a firewall, tunnel job. Id start with the firewall first and then mod the tunnel if required (donor car was already missing tunnel)

Apart from cutting the firewall/tunnel it is a good fit, small section off passenger side crossmember mount has to be trimmed to clear the front sump.

Full kit:

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember to suit A340 auto OR w58 manual (w58 crossmember will also suit R154 with some slight notching)

Price $350

Conversion kits on the to do list for the KE30 - KE55

EVO 4 - 9 4G63

commo V6

possibly more

I want to buy this contact me

On 29/09/2013 at 9:55 AM, Jordanrolla said:

KE30 SERIES CONVERSION

Includes KE30 KE35 KE36 KE55

4AGE + T50 kits available

$250 for a full kit

includes :

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments :

Easy fit, good clearance everywhere. Good cheap upgrade. You need to make a new shifter hole.

CA18DE/T + 5 speed kits available

$350 for a full kit

Includes :

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments :

Excellent fitment with plenty of clearance everywhere. Possibly the best fitting engine into any of the cars I have done so far. Only issue is where the heater outlet comes through the firewall is too close. Option is to either not run a heater, or braze some 90 degree fittings onto the outlets.

Highly reccomended you use the CA/RB gearbox combo as you gain 50mm more closer to the original shifter hole. You will need to make a new shifter hole

SR20DE/T + 5 speed kits available

$350 for a full kit

Includes :

Block mounts

rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments :

A tight fit, around 10mm clearance off the sway bar and possibly less off the firewall. Some light massaging of the firewall where the back of the cylinder head is may be required.

I know for a fact with this conversion that you will have to run the SR/RB box combo as a customer has notified me that the standard SR20 gearbox shifter comes out just before the center rail. You could still run the standard 5 speed if you don't mind cutting a very small section of the center rail.

3SGE BEAMS + J160 conversion kit

$350

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

complete bolt kit

Comments:

Its a whole lot of engine for a small engine bay. You will have to loose alot of the webbing on the back of the sump where it meets the gearbox as there is little room on full lock of the steering arm. There will be some massaging of the firewall for the external oil drain/pipes. You will need to run a remote resivour for the clutch master if you run the standard intake manifold. You will need to cut a large hole out for the remote shifted J160. The sump sits approx 30mm lower than the engine crossmember so a 3mm plate welded onto the sump or a custom made bash plate will be a good idea. Custom swaybar will be required.

There is also room for the mounts to be notched to bring it further back if you want it even further back if you don't mind cutting into the firewall or giving it a serious bashing to give more room for the steering etc.

3SGTE + W58 kits

$300

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember

Complete bolt kit

Comments:

Using a 2sc series bellhousing, 2sc sump and a W58 gearbox to complete this conversions. This is one exceptionally well fitting engine into this engine bay. Quite possibly the best ive done so far. The 3sgte is such a compact little engine for its 2ltr capacity. I have completed this conversion with the distributor removed for a much much better fit. Without the use of the distributor and no rack and pinion to get in the way this engine can get some serious far back and down low fitment. Standard sway bar fits, and there is over 4 inch's clearance between the steering arm and bellhousing. Heap of clearance everywhere you look and for all you whingers and complainers about having to cut a new shifter hole, this is one of the few conversions you can get away without making a new shifter hole by using a hilux style shifter on your w58.

This is a link to some interesting info in regards to getting rid of the dizzy:

http://www.toymods.o...-rwdd-3sge.html

1JZ 2JZ into KE30 kits

This is a firewall, tunnel job. Id start with the firewall first and then mod the tunnel if required (donor car was already missing tunnel)

Apart from cutting the firewall/tunnel it is a good fit, small section off passenger side crossmember mount has to be trimmed to clear the front sump.

Full kit:

Block mounts

Rubber mounts

Gearbox crossmember to suit A340 auto OR w58 manual (w58 crossmember will also suit R154 with some slight notching)

Price $350

Conversion kits on the to do list for the KE30 - KE55

EVO 4 - 9 4G63

commo V6

possibly more

Edited by LittleRedSpirit
Noobs cant use forums, dont quote pictures, and dont demand a PM when you could send one.

1 hour ago, Ke35Sr coupe said:

Hey man my names stefan I'm from nz.. i own a 1977 ke35 I'm wanting to do a engine conversion not the common 4agze but a 3sgte, i hope you can help cheers

He does do a kit for a 3sgte in KE30, If you can't contact him through here message him on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KeConversions

Hi JR

Don't want to take up your time. I want to fit a 3sgte engine to an old Ford chassis.

I want to confirm that to fit a w58 gearbox to 3sgte for rwd that  a 2sc bell housing  and sump are required, as I read in your Rollaclub notes.

Which engines have these parts.

No pressure or hurry but a response appreciated.

Glyn

Hi Jordanrolla,

Have you done a mount kit for a KE30 - 3RZ + 5Spd?  Any info or tips would be appreciated.

Regards

Pete