Sa60/ Ra65 Celica Front Suspension And Brakes In Ke/ae7X Corolla?

az93rnova

Hey everyone, I got a question..

Will SA60 celica front suspension, (by suspension I mean: complete struts, lca's, brakes and caster rods) fit in my AE71 corolla?

I am already aware that the spring rates will be different, but an other thing I want to know is, will the caster rods from the celica work with my corolla or should/ can I use my ae71 ones?

And also are the celica lca's longer then my ae71 ones, like will they give me more camber?

Members dont see this ad
  • 5 months later...

Sorry To jack the thread but I've got a ke70 panno with Ra60 Struts brakes etc and I'm waiting on some coil overs and slotted rotors.I've Just read up on the kpi but I don't quite understand how that affects the "feel" of the car. and Wondering what it leads to driving it returns to centre fine or at least it feels the same as my stock Ae71. I'm Guessing there's not much I can do about it but will negative rca's help. I'm doing parts order off techno toy tunning so if I can rectify it in any way please tell me

Cheers