Sign in to follow this  
irokin

Downtime (Complete)

Hey guys,

The site will be down for maintenance tonight (18/10/13) - 9pm AEST/ 10pm AEDT til after midnight.

Expect the site to be somewhat slow tomorrow while things are tuned and some possible minor (~5 minutes) disruptions.

Update: Completed. If you experience any errors or slow loading please let me know where and what.

Members dont see this ad

Let me know if you encounter any problems (error pages for example) or slow loading. There's still a couple of slow-loading pages that I'm trying to address but things are better than they were at 1am last night.

Exec. Time at the very bottom of the page should be, for the most part, below 1 second.

Edit: It's no biggie, can link from FB now that I've worked out what I'm doing wrong!

I gave the advanced uploader a go & when the photo was almost finished uploading, got this message: Upload Skipped (Error413)

Edited by carbonboy

Fixed the SSL issue, not sure about getting signed out. See if the new SSL config fixes it for you.

Whats the deal with threads disappearing after I have read them on the new content page? Have I changed a setting?

Whats the deal with threads disappearing after I have read them on the new content page? Have I changed a setting?

Isn't that what they're supposed to do? I think you'd have to change the date timeframe or something. I have changed very very few settings to do with the forums themselves.

Nah it was my options, I like them to stay there or I have to wade through the forums to refind them. Its been spam cental lately though.

Sign in to follow this