"fresh From The Farm" Ke30

ke30dude

A friend and I went for a look at a guys farm today who had 90+ cars laying in a paddock, we went armed with cash and a car trailor intending on bringing my mate home a valiant, instead I got this.

The wheels were on a liteace van nearby (unfortunately the liteace only had a 4k or I would have bought that home too...)

Guy wanted $300 for the car with stock wheels, but ended up shakinghands on $250 with the mags that had brand new tyres and we were on our way.

When we were looking at it I am looking and thinking "parts car", but it has a lot going for it, apart from a cracked dash the seats are great, door cards overrated, minimal rust in all the usual places, it was just parked there and left in 2003.

The negative part is the massive rust bubble on the roof, this may be a deal breaker for a road going project.

Anyway first ke30 I have seen with factory two tone, even has the chrome trim to go between the colours on the rear pillars.

Giving it a quick cleanup tomorrow to really decide its fate, just putting it out there hoping for some inspiration to do the right thing for it rather than parting it out for my other ones.

post-5829-0-09386700-1382784986_thumb.jpg

post-5829-0-51261000-1382784990_thumb.jpg

post-5829-0-63799900-1382784995_thumb.jpg

post-5829-0-52058500-1382785000_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Cheers bud, after this one is tidied up and sold on/parted out/sorted minus the few bits that are a bit rough on my ke55 there is a mx10 corona that caught my eye out there too, I think the corolla will scrub up ok apart from the windscreen and rust though, it has a good 10 years worth of rural west nsw dust on it.