Sign in to follow this  
Pauly35

Where To Put Ke35 Front Speakers ?

Hey guys i have decided that i would love two speakers in the front of my ke35... but i don't want thick door pods as my interior is pretty much all original...

I was thinking that i could hide one of them under the glove box and have the other in the dash [original spot] but i don't want to loose the 4-channel sound by that...

Can i put them under the dash facing downwards on either side ? will i loose a lot of sound through this ?

Or both facing upwards out of the dash like the original ?

Open to opinion and if anyone has don't different things to door pods let me know... My dash and all if fully out so I'm open to any mods...

cheers, paul

Members dont see this ad

You could mount them in the black plastic kick panels, in front of the door hinges?

Was thinking that but i would have to cut some of the structuring of the car and to be honest it looks pretty solid and I'm sure if i cut into it, ill weaken the car... there is barely any room there anyway :|

anyone have an opinion on cutting that structural element of the car

He means mounting them onto the plastic cover, so no cutting of metal or anything structual, they are usually held in by a 12mm bolt and a plastic plug. Just be aware of leg room to the accelerator, this may or may not work, depending on how deep the cones are on the speakers. I put mine in the door cards with a 16mm spacer, but understand if you don't want to cut the door cards.