irokin

Car Of The Year 2013 - Voting

COTY 2013  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apologies for the lateness of the voting thread! To make up for the time lost, I'm going to extend voting through to Sunday the 5th of January.

As usual it's been a nearly impossible task to reduce the nominations down to these finalist. I'm always astounded at the quality of cars people produce. Here the are in random order:

1. 13bke26's KE26 - Thread

13bke26-1.jpg 13bke26-2.jpg

2. ke-rolla's KE20 - Thread

ke-rolla-1.jpg ke-rolla-2.jpg

3. shiryo's KE30 - Thread

shiryo-1.jpg shiryo-2.jpg

4. Sznaps AE82 - Thread

Sznaps-1.jpg Sznaps-2.jpg

5. Kiwi-Corolla's AE101 - Thread

Kiwi-Corolla-1.jpg Kiwi-Corolla-2.jpg

6. TOMMYS Ke 11 - Thread

TOMMYS Ke 11-1.JPG TOMMYS Ke 11-2.jpg

Congratulations to all that were nominated. It has been absolutely brutal to come up with the final list. If any finalists would like their photo/s changed please contact me ASAP.

Good luck!

Members dont see this ad

Thanks guys ! We made the list :dance: and what a great list of cars it is :thumbsup: its truly a privilege to be selected and we wish everyone the best :) . And from Thomas and myself we wish you all a very MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Cheers:- Stuart ( Thomas dad ) :wave:

Not just one, but two FWD's in the shortlist this year, well done guys! :)

But yeah...what a helluva shortlist...voting is definitely not easy again this year. Fantastic work to everyone on the shortlist, be proud people!

Stoked to have mine in there! Thanks guys, good luck to all, all wicked cars, the time and effort gone into all of them definatly shows!

The quality of car builds coming out of this place just gets better and better each year.

Well done to all of the above, fantastic looking machines.

I'd like to say that all 6 short listed cars are amazing examples of each type of car... I really would like to vote for each of you!

I've never seen an AE101 look as good as WH1PPD and the photo's you take are amazing!

Well done to all who made it to the short list, I think it's a big achievement to make it onto a list of this caliber.