Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

So I found and caught up with another corona owner in my small rural town of Melbourne :P it looks half alright, and has some kind of exhaust on it because its noisy as all hell! But anyway heres a picture (:

Its still 12R/W40 powered, but with full black interior, and a nice blue pearl with white kind of two tone colour scheme, should hopefully get our two cars together soon for a bit of a corona photo shoot :)

post-17369-0-80289900-1396992099_thumb.jpeg

sweet, i saw this for sale a while back, looks good but weird at the same time haha, where abouts are you located? god i can't wait to respray mine, it looks good but its got crowsfeet on the top surfaces and it shits me haha, still looks sweet apart from that, getting a few little ripples here and there that i'll fix so it perfect :P

Haha its not too bad! I'm located in south gippsland. I'd love to get mine resprayed too, once I get it panelbeated :P Especially my rear qtr :/ Took the corona for a maasive drive today to pick up a 2tg! With the trailer on the back lol, going up a hill and putting it into 4th, it goes from 45mph back down to 35 haha so much power it goes slower through higher gears :P

post-17369-0-81982100-1397124901_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...