Ke70 Super Snake

fatroll 20

Members dont see this ad

FUUUAAAARRRRR I'm thoroughly enjoying these updates. Keep 'em coming!

I'd be interested to know how the brakes end up performing as I'm hoping to have the same setup on my BC's in the future. A car that can nearly pull your eyes out of their sockets under heavy braking is far more satisfying than having them pushed back in under acceleration IMO. Having said that, a 20V with a blower the size of the damn engine block is something the gods themselves will fear!

• 2 weeks later...

lol well thats what I'm hoping for mate I'm even a bit fearful of tha power & torque its going to make BUT so excited at tha same time as for tha brakes I've got another set tha same size coming for tha ass end so braking power will hopefully match a vayron lmfao.

So update with tha build is i think I've been shafted on my bell housing that was coming from tha Philippines which i payed for back in december & still hasn't arrived but tha guy keeps telling me its on tha way alls i can say is he is lucky his in another country so when i can get another one then we can begin making up brackets to hold that MOFO of a blower up & full steam ahead.

• 2 weeks later...