The Epic Rollaclub Wa Cruise

Darthleeweed

Hey Rollaclubers,

The WA forum has been dead for a while now. Its time to get the club going again me thinks. I am looking for interest in a gathering of either.

1) Weekend cruise down to margaret river. This would be down through the bendy roadsin waroona, staying the night in margaret river for some nice food and beverages with good people. Plus some pretty sweet photo locations. Organising a camp site for the club to stay.

2) Single day cruise and bbq. Looking at a single day cruise with a bbq for lunch in the middle.

Looking at running the event in the second half of April depending on people preferances. This would be a good opportunity for everyone to meet who doesnt already know each other and some much needed catch ups.

I have previously attended the Great ocean road cruise that the VIC guys try and run most years and that was a huge amount of fun!

I was thinking if there is interest shown for option 1 we can also run a t-shirt and sticker print just for the weekend.

Once I gauge some interest of what everyone wants to do I can get quotes for some campsites and printing companies.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I will do a popper write up of what routes and locations I'm thinking of tomorrow but at this stage date wise I'm thinking April the 19th or 20th. 19th being the Saturday and the 20th being the Sunday. I'm flexible for either date.

Ill post up tomorrow proposed routes and stops.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo, anything organised yet.? The '55 has finally received her double lung transplant, new exhaust system , 205 R15 rears and 195 R15 fronts and is ready for a run, same as me! :dancetall:Still needs a cam, but thats only going to be very mild, probably a 264

Edited by Slow Joe

• 4 weeks later...