B-Lugg

1981 Toyota T-18

For Sale

Make - Toyota Model - T-18 Year - 1981 KM's - 279*** Motor - 1.8lt 3T-C

Up for sale is my Brother's T-18 Corolla, he purchased this car a year ago off the original owners. He has just purchased a new car so the T-18 is no longer needed and unfortunately we don't have enough room to garage it, so it has to go. Majority of the car is stock aside from it's upgraded 32/36 weber carb and chopped springs.

The Good

This car was the top of the line Corolla back in it's day, having an interior and technology far ahead of it's time and the sought after 3T-C motor.

Factory pillar-less coupe = big window!

The motor is as healthy as ever featuring near new;

Water pump

Fuel Pump

Thermostat

Weber 32/36 Carb

All with less than 3000k's on them.

The body is straight with no major dints.

T Series diff

The Bad

The paint needs some attention in some places and does have some rust beginning to appear.

The carb does need a good tune as it runs quite rich, causing it to diesel when shut off after a drive.

It comes with a bag full of OEM gaskets and spare parts that the original owner acquired as well as a healthy spare alternator. My brother also sourced TE71 headlights and grill (Japanese model lift back) however they are missing an indicator, none the less, extremely rare.

The car is currently on a Victorian Club Permit so it will be sold without registration and without a RWC.

$3000 ono

Located in Elanora (Palm Beach), Gold Coast.

Please call or text

Ben 0425 225 831

A spare T50 gearbox will go with the car for the asking price.

AlBaFXG.jpg

SHlQstM.jpg

4GYO2Xh.jpg

yArAs6v.jpg

3b7kshL.jpg

BUNgZI9.jpg

u9pFP5f.jpg

fnjqrFL.jpg

4NoQVj8.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Can you help me find both bumpers for this car

Start your own wanted to buy thread.

Ben PM me if you want this thread unlocked.