Ke20 13Bt Or Sr20Det

ke2020

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also it isnt illegal having the front mount so long as it doesnt protrude past the standard front bars, now stop picking all the negative of this dude build indelible, really grinding my gears.

grind away mate

didnt realise i wasn't allowed to ask questions in a build thread that interests me

havent once said a negative thing so its all your imagination man

I felt the same way till I put my auto in, just such a nicer car to daily now, no nasty bitey clutch. Sooooo much faster no lag between gears. No changing crappy CA/SR boxes every 3-6months is a bonus. (After box change number 12 was about time) but big power manuals are fun to drive.

Yeah man I've found every weakness in them from smashing 3rd gear (most broke that way) shearing input shafts, twisting output shafts a few 2nd gears too. But when they used to be $50 a box I didn't really care when the cheapest one I could find of late was $500 in good order figured the change to an auto box I can find in every old mates shit for a cartoon of piss was smart

• 10 months later...

Looks like a nice clean shell to start with, will be a lot of fun when complete!

Cheers for all the comments guys. The cooler is well behind everything. Nothing's cut. I'm keeping the car Manuel as its a street car for now. Manuel is so much more fun to drive.

Very happy to read this, hopefully you have so much fun with the manual box you lose interest in an auto!