Sign in to follow this  
artinvest

Ke10 Surplus Parts For Sale

I have almost come to the end of restoring my little rolla and have a few bits that I bought and didnt end up needing. All prices are negotiable and also willing to trade for other ke10 parts and k series engine parts

• A ke10 diff (This was on my car and I replaced it due to a whine) - $50 pickup only
  • A good complete back seat in blue (I had my car reupholstered and so didnt need the replacement) - $50 pick up only
  • about 8 sets of original rims and tyres (not needed due to a new set of superlites being fitted) - free pick up only
  • Set of 4 Original Chrome wheel hubs (as above) - $40
  • A good 1967 steering wheel - red badge - $150
  • The chrome trim that travels up the length of the car body (I removed this when spraying as I never liked it) - $20
  • I have a 4k ported head - this was part of my original engine that cracked it has been heavily ported and was running on a 5k block with 11.1 compression (see my other posts regarding the bottom end engine crack) - $50
  • An asian carby that has been rejetted and is on a really good manifold - $50

I will put som pictures up on the weekend

SMS me on 0402 345 651 or reply to the post.

I am on the hunt for a carby upgrade on my new 5k so if you want to sell one or do a deal let me know

Members dont see this ad

Yeah sorry lads the location is pretty important, I am located on the central coast in NSW - post code 2250

The chrome trim doesn't include the bonnet one - sorry bout that, there is a bloke in western sydney who I did get some bits and pieces off and he has some early ke16 parts/bodies, I assume they would be similar anyhow maybe give him a call, his number is 0422877746.

Will post images on the weekend

Project sprinter hit up tally in SA he has a ke10 for sale now that he removed an auto box from and might have what you need,

Sorry for hijacking thread artinvest

Thanks for the flexplate feedback. We lightly machined the original flywheel in the end. Felxplate would have been good and still may come back to this project.

Am looking for pushrods at present - 174.5-175mm long.