Ae95 New Injectors

ae95R

G'day out there. I am the proud owner of an un-stoppable off-roading machine, that is the amazing ae95r, SR5 variant. I am wanting to replace the injectors since they havent seen any love in 26years and 320K Kms. I am having trouble finding new ones as opposed to reconditioned ones. Their part # is 23250-16100, they are light green in colour and from what i gather they are high impedence (13.8 Ohms) and 176cc flow rate. Any ideas as to where/whom could supply me with some new ones? Thanks for reading :)

*Also, does anyone know if the ae102 injectors may be interchangeable?

Members dont see this ad

Part number is actually 23209-16100 per toyodiy

Bear in mind that cost per injector if you buy them from Amayama (google it) is:

Toyota 2320916100 $159.96 Delivery 20 - 30 days via UAE

Toyota 2320916100 $245.21 Delivery period 10 days via Japan

On top of that you have delivery. From Japan it would be cheap. From UAE it is sent DHL and more expensive.

I expect if you go into your local Toyota dealer you will pay significantly more. I don't even go in there for a sump plug gasket these days, rather I buy direct through Amayama.

A far better option is likely to be that you take the injectors out of the rail and have them cleaned at a fuel injection place, who will also give you new seals.

Edited by parrot

Thanks Parrot, that number is perhaps the superseded one as the number I quoted is from the injector body itself, looks like you're right either way. Probably safer, quicker to get them claened locally. I was not aware of Amayama, thanks for the info.

Silverra23, got my ae95 for $1000, and has been such a reliable wagon. It's towed a loaded tradie trailer from Vic to the NT and back, forded flowing creeks at .7metres, it's slow but built well. I'd like a newer wagon however at a guess I'd only get a box of beer for her so best I continue caring for her.