Ke70 4Age 20V Dash Cluster Problems

DSKEW3

so i have a few problems with my dash cluster first one is the RPM taco doesn't work, fuel gauge it moves a bit the tank is full but only go's to about 1/4 full then stops. not sure about the speedo as i havent driven it. it has had a 4AGE 20V conversion with a mircotech lt10s ecu also as seperate coils. if anyone has a wiring diagram that would help a lot cheers.

Members dont see this ad

Ive developed a ke70 tacho mod if you read the technical articles section of ae86 dc. Its just a matter of removing the board and adding different resistors and capacitors, and you can even adjust it with a variable resistor. Speedo is a matter of the right cables and gears to drive it. Fuel gauges are often poor in the older toyotas. Either get used to it, carry a couple of emergency litres or buy a new sender, and check all the wiring. You should also try and install the gauge temp sender in the cooling system someplace as it is nice to not have dead gauges and all you have to di is install it and use the wire that will be present on the engine harness anyhow.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

• 5 weeks later...