novaluke

T50 20 Spline Yoke

Members dont see this ad

Hi i live in Malta. To be honest i have tried 2 of 3ks propshaft but none of them whent in the hole was small, tried one of 2c now tried finding on the internet and most probably a 2t one will match.

I have a TE72 tail shaft with the 20 spline yoke. Can probably cut it off and post it as I wont need it. I'm not home for 2 weeks though.

Or I could post the entire front half of the tail shaft but might cost a bit.

So the 3k yokes were too big for the box?

TA22 & T18 T50's both also have a 20 spline output shaft, just like a ke20-70 corolla. The gearbox is also the same length so there is no tailshft mods required to use one! The later (AE86/AE71)ones are 22 spline output and will require the tailshaft yoke to be swapped.
Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Hi the 3k yokes were small they did not even enter. I am not in a hurry so i can wait. I can even calculate the main shaft diameter to be sure

3k should fit unless it was an auto.. you need manual k series.

not sure what you're plans are, but if you are doing a 4a conversion with early t50 (20 spline) you will need a spacer between the 4a bellhousing and the early t50 box. It goes around the input shaft bearing and is an absolute must!! ... they are different sizes early-late t50. I don't remember the dimensions, google is your friend.

I am going to conver a ke25 with 3k to 2tg with t50 gearbox and had bought whole engine and gearbox with out yoke and had problem finding one. Had bought one from stew but still did not match my gearbox. It had 2 gay keys and 10 splines on each side so in total 20 splines and 2 keys which wasn't matching my gearbox. After a big hassle searching around Malta don't tell me how but i found one. He had over 100 prop shaft and had to go all over them counting them or seeing then visually and lucky me found one which matched. It had written on it celica mk4 and it was in one piece not in 2 pieces. Now all i need is a t50 clutch fork and a trust for it which i think i can buy new from Toyota and not expensive.