Ke 55 Coupe Parts Interchangable?

bennyjbelle

Hey guys, Ive just brought a 1978 Ke 55 Coupe for $1600. I had one years ago and always wanted another one so this is my news project. Unfortunately I need a bunch of parts to get it up to scratch and I'm wondering how interchangable the parts area between the different KE models,and the Sedans/coupes/wagons. At the moment I'm focusing on the body.

The parts I need are:

front and rear bumper bars

front and rear seats

left and right wing mirrors.

dash board

Is it possible to take these parts from other KE models?

Thankspost-21263-0-07400600-1411697978_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

The car models that will be interchangeable for your KE55 will be

KE30

KE35

KE36

and of course your KE55

Only thing that may be different will be the Seats. What do you mean 'dash board'? Just the gauge cover or the entire unit? KE55/35 have the 3 gauge type which depending on what country you are in can be hard to find. Here in NZ the 3 gauge types are a rarity. I was lucky enough to find a 3 gauge assembly from a KE25 to chuck into my KE20

The car models that will be interchangeable for your KE55 will be

KE30

KE35

KE36

and of course your KE55

Only thing that may be different will be the Seats. What do you mean 'dash board'? Just the gauge cover or the entire unit? KE55/35 have the 3 gauge type which depending on what country you are in can be hard to find. Here in NZ the 3 gauge types are a rarity. I was lucky enough to find a 3 gauge assembly from a KE25 to chuck into my KE20

Its acutally the vinyl casing on top that I'm talking about. Mine is destroyed by the sun!

thanks,

Ben