4Age Mileage

Ymalik

i have a microtec lts10 it runs pretty shit till about 4000 then she starts to run its like hitting boost lol

I'd be willing to bet the ITB assemblies are no longer synchronized. There are 2 separate procedures for synchronizing, one is determining throttle stops, and engagement, the other has to do with idle bypass. As far as tuning does your microtech unit have a self tuning feature? Many of the modern aftermarket ECUs can tune based on a wideband oxygen sensor reading, and a database of AFR targets...

Members dont see this ad

I'd be willing to bet the ITB assemblies are no longer synchronized. There are 2 separate procedures for synchronizing, one is determining throttle stops, and engagement, the other has to do with idle bypass. As far as tuning does your microtech unit have a self tuning feature? Many of the modern aftermarket ECUs can tune based on a wideband oxygen sensor reading, and a database of AFR targets...

That's a good question iam not to sure if it has one or not i will read the hand book it came with.

• 2 weeks later...