Ke/ae/te

Benny boy

Members dont see this ad

You need a CE70

I'd be hunting down another TE71 before that happens. ;).

ʞ©$ɟ yeah b lug sounds great that's exactly what I want to do but with the 30's I mean nothing says Carolla entusiast more ae :) plus how do you find the tc?? Never had anything to so with then??? Much like the k counter part??

And sorry bub I know nothing ce70?? What's the difference like what motor box diff comep it with?

They're old - definitely not a motor that is a drop in a play motor like the 4AGE, need work to pep them up. Dudes build them to be sub 10 second motors so they still have a lot of potential, can take a metric shit tonne of pressure in there when built correctly.

I believe he's referring to the Daihatsu Charmant - never Aussie delivered but they are based on E7.

Just build a full house na 2tg and rev it to the maximum. Theres something about the sound of them at full noise... The k motors are loveable in the same way a fat old dog is. Loyal as ʞ©$ɟ, but no chance of fetching anything real quick. The CE70 is a cool curiousity to aussies, but not worth the effort to convert to. Especially since the stuff never came here. Have to buy from NZ. One wonders if a 2c would fit in its place, but really who cares. If you wanted a diesel corolla youd pick a better motor.

It's good having a collection of old Corollas. You can take one off the road to work on, while having another for a daily driver. There's always setbacks, can be months, sometimes years :). Can be hard to decide what engine to go with, so having a few Corollas gives you options and trying out different setups. Though the money might become an issue.