What Modification Did You Do For Your Car?

justing

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Painted my stock hubs gloss black and kept the centre caps silver

Took my mirror off and put forward mounted mirrors

Put Venetians in

Removed my back seat to make the backseat area into dedicated storage

Angel eyes my headlights

Changed the grill

etc etc etc

• 2 months later...

One guy modified my right fender to match his front bumper. My first wife re-modified the right fender to match a boulder. One guy modified my left door to match his rear bumper. One guy modified my front end to match his rear bumper. An 80lb pitbull modified my roof into a nice bowl shaped lounging area. I once modified my steering geometry to match a ditch. A lady modified my left fender to match her left fender.

I'm tired of modifications, it's been primer 10 years now. I'm going to try again this spring to make it shiny.

Well its a car modification site so yeah, knock yourself out on builds, mods, tech.... um plenty here.... and humour.....

Interesting point regarding CDI or Multispark is that most only perform the function up to 3000rpm. Which is the point that most

k motors with warm / hot cams start coming "on cam" so its a slightly wasted function. Good for cold starts and cold running I guess...