Hidden Wiring Question

Does anyone have a build thread showing how they hid the wiring in there KE corolla. Or anyone know how to bring wiring out of the cabin of the car to run it up in the top channel under the front guard. I ran wires along the passenger chassis for a reason not knowing that extractors produced so much heat. I had the extractors black ceramic coated but heat reduction was minimal, at least they'll last longer. Just when I thought I was finished the damn wiring :no2:

IMG_4737_zps5dbf7bde.jpg

Edited by Killar_of_giants

Members dont see this ad

RA40s had a hole up in the firewall on each side for the wiring to pass through, then up through the bottom of the chassis rail and along inside that, and finally across the front under the radiator.

I had the extractors black ceramic coated but heat reduction was minimal,

Black will radiate far more heat than white, so I wouldn't expect any heat reduction. You could wrap them if you're keen, which does make a big difference.

Drill a hole through the passenger air vent plastic and run the wiring through into the plenum area which will get access to the top channel under the guard. You will have to bend a flap of metal up out of the way in the channel.

Check out my gallery . Here's a link to an image on my gallery image http://www.rollaclub.com/board/gallery/image/1666-p1100125jpg/