Recommended Engine Builder In Victoria

andrewly

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please point me in the right direction on who would be able to EFI my 5k in Melbourne? Preferably eastern suburbs but its not really an issue.

I haven't purchased anything as of yet and wanting someone who would know which bits and pieces to buy and install/wire up.

Thanks and apologies if this has been posted in the wrong section

Members dont see this ad

Would be much cheaper collecting up the parts yourself and then take everything somewhere if you're not confident in doing it yourself.

Hi Mate - thats what I do intend on doing how ever was hoping the engine builder can give me some more specifics on what I need to buy etc.

• 3 years later...

Hey Guys,

Bumping this up - I've been MIA for the past few years the Suzuki has been out no more than 10 times since and wanting to pick my hobby back up

All i want out of this build is EFI, an angry sounding motor and to potentially swap out the 5th gear with custom cut gear as its a bit tall (Approx 4500 rpm @ 100kms). Not chasing huge power but hoping for 100hp.

I don't quite have as much time as i used to and if i tackled this one solo it would potentially be in the garage for another 10 years before its finished.

Happy to share my budget via PM.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Sam over at SQ Engineering, might be able to assist you. Loves his Toyotas, & has vast experience with mods.  on olde skool Toyotas.  Genuine great guy.

Sam-Q

SQ Engineering

0421 010 890

You can also contact Sam on their website at   http://www.sq-engineering.com/

Cheers Banjo