Toymods 80's Photoshoot - Wed Feb 4

trdee

Ok guys, get your straight and angular cars out. Pack a boombox and your favourite hypercolour t-shirt and let's get some '80s radness happening! I figure being that we are in the year of back to the future 2 it's the perfect time for an '80s shoot :)

Remember a time when people looked to the future and saw digital dashboards, 8-track cassete decks, and garish "turbo" and "twincam" stickers? Remember when the perm and the mullet were the only way to rock it? Well we do!

cat06b-04_zpsd887dbc7.jpg

7944892032_f9c0032c1e_z_zpsd3b474f8.jpg

1851_zpse4d2380e.jpg

7944984150_d1e394550f_z_zps1a6740df.jpg

img20070902032056187_zpse71bdd58.jpg

download_zps86f1ad8a.jpg

7944984670_7ffda9a537_z_zps398d603f.jpg

So, if you have an AE82, RA65, MA61, MX73, AW11, KE70, AE86, shit, even an RT142 corona, you should bring it along and revive the glory that these cars deserve! Owners of non-80s cars are also welcome of course, as long as you like 80s wedges and maroon velour interiors :P

Location is confirmed, we will be going to silverwater boatramp, from 7:30pm till late. Wednesday night February 4.

Tell your mates! We wouldn't say no to some cool old nissans/mazdas etc. Especially if they have something with garish period styling lol

Edited by trdee

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

This is on tonight ladies and gents! Looking like there should be a massive turn out for this one! The forecast is looking clear at the moment but if for whatever reason shit hits the fan we will relocate to reading cinemas auburn as they have a fairly large underground carpark and it isnt very far away.

Hope to see you all there!

hanks for coming everyone! Absolutely brilliant turnout, about 40 cars by my count! Unfortunately silverwater boatramp got swamped by mosquitoes as the sun went down so we relocated to Harry's Parramatta where we have our monthly meets. Lots of really cool cars, I'll get some pics up shortly.

Considering the turnout we had to this I'm thinking we might make this an annual event :D