Ebay Headers Vs Brand Name Ones

balaiz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-Exhaust-Manifold-Header-For-1974-to-1982-Toyota-Corolla-1-8L-4Cyl-3TC-/201279860705?fits=Model%3ACorolla

is this even worth it or any different than no names on ebay?

are any major difference between no name and branded ones, hp flow and all that

i know fitment sometimes is a little bit off.

Members dont see this ad

Fitment is generally fine for cheaper extractors, generally they just need a little bit of convincing.

Quality is paramount with anything exhaust manifold related though and that's what it usually sacrificed with the cheaper stuff, I'd rather spend the extra buck on a better brand extractors than cheap out.

Better performance and not having your headers cracking is the way to go for me.

OBX headers are used by a lot of people. Not necessarily a no-name brand but you get a lot of different love/ hate answers from people who have them.

You'll notice stuff all difference on a T series motor from a good set to a cheap set, they just don't flow enough

Atleast those headers have a decent flange, I've found most break off or crack where the actual exhaust is welded to the collector.

That said as-long as you have a hanger close-ish to the headers so the exhaust isnt swinging off them you shouldn't have an issue