Ke70 Wheel Fitment

RollaDane

I have a 1981 KE70 sedan and i have 15x9 with 0 offset Rota Shakotan rims with 195/50 toyo t1r proxies, looking to get them fit, who is the best person to talk to? the rears fit on fine with slight inner guard roll, but the inner wheel on the front hits the shock, I'm thinking i need spacers but not sure on the #mm. whos the best person to speak to. cheer's

Members dont see this ad

If you're running stock suspension in the front you'll get this issue, I'm running the exact same wheels spec but mine miss because my xt130 hubs give me 10mm extra track. The only solution would be something similar or getting 15x8's. Spacers are always an option but they are illegal for a reason. If you went that route I'd suggest extended studs so you can thread tour wheel nuts on properly.

• Upvote 1

How low are you going?

Basically they won't "fit"

Rears are going to poke about 1.5 inchs, I would highly recommend the old front guard flares on the rear.

Unless you call that "fitting". Which some people do opinions blah, blah.

On my friends car that I just did guards/suspension on had 15x8 +0 with a 165/60.

Rolled/flared the rear guards as much as possible in my opinion (rear quarters popped in).

Its quite low rim being about 1inch away from the guard.

Now the front, You should be able to get enough out of the front to cover the tops of the tyres.

You will need around -4 camber though. (Info everywhere)

If its low move the drivers side loom up or its cactus

and you will have to cut the lower section of the front side of the wheel arch if you wish to turn.