Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

God this things a giggle!! New rubber is night and day with tip in, and grip for days!!!

I ordered a pepsi sticker kit and my spare fairings are off getting painted white.

Got massive plans for the spare bike too. Like 145hp(2 stoke)in a 128kg chassis plans! I'll get to that later.

ooooooooohhhhh...!

Cubes..!

Hehehe!! But will require a fair amount of work and dollars to do. I've seen a "fit kit" for an aprillia rs250 and the RZ/Banshee 350 engine, so I've taken some precise measurements and it looks like it will work for the rgv. The big BUT is, it's around a $7-8k exercise! Can get a really nice '08-09 gsxr750 for that alone!!

• 3 months later...

20151129_133103_zpsgdhso2vp.jpg

Quick shot a top of "Arthurs Seat" with webers4x48 and his bonkers dirt bike lol.

I just got a (smaller than that one)duke mate.

Things are hella fun..!

14317420_10209229091676133_1849361569466911085_n.jpg?oh=364edc75025349879efec6bd911bf54a&oe=5865FE70

And how is this sexy beast goin?

Ready for the warmer months?

Been a while

Edited by nerfbat

• 6 months later...
On Tue Apr 04 2017 at 11:54 PM, Red_Baron82 said:

Nice bike!

Cheers Red, although she's looking a bit tired atm.

Soon to be sorted though, i purchased a pepsi sticker kit off ebay from Europe, well that ended up as a complete cluster f%€$k and stickers ended up being completely wrong. I've got new standard style stickers with the majority in a nice dark gold and a few in silver, just need to choose a colour for the fairing base.