Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you get over 9° today?

Yeah it was around 11-12 yesterday, in all honesty it's not the cold thats the issue.

I've got some fairly warm winter gear, its the older back tyre in the wet and the wind was nasty.

If the weather stays dry today I'll go for a fang tonight.

I was going to go out today but cold/flu said no. I'll head out tomorrow for sure.

I did go for an amble Thursday night(probably the reason for the cold/flu ive had). I always seem to giggle like a school kid, when it hits 8k and the second power valve blade opens. Just like powerband on 2t motorcrosser.

God this thing is fun!!

Done a few km's Thursday night and almost a hundred today, its so hard to not turn it past 8k. Hehe.

Other than some ergo adjustments(gear, brake and clutch levers) and i should be happy.

post-2201-0-81915900-1434882718_thumb.jpg

God this thing is fun!!

Done a few km's Thursday night and almost a hundred today, its so hard to not turn it past 8k. Hehe.

Other than some ergo adjustments(gear, brake and clutch levers) and i should be happy.

post-2201-0-81915900-1434882718_thumb.jpg

heck yeah mate..!

coming along nicely

• 1 month later...

heck yeah mate..!

coming along nicely

Cheers man, it's nice to have a harley rider give a compliment, most of them in my area ask "when are you upgrading from a scooter?"

Other than km's ive put these on

post-2201-0-73008300-1438648069_thumb.jpg

I'm yet to test them but should a lot better being shorties.

• 5 months later...

should make a huge difference mate..!

Hey man, how's the Hog treating you? I seriously have no idea why harley owners snub the 500-750streets and sportsters. My 2nd cousin runs a 120hp S&S powered 48, it's off it's head!! Doesn't quite handle like the rgv but it is not all that far off with the wide rubber up front.

Yeah I'm hoping I see some improvements, it's always felt pretty tired. I have genuine suzuki thin head gaskets coming but I wanna see what a std fresh ones like. I will need aftermarket chambers to get the most out of the comp and squish increase. And $800 could be better spent on the rolla.

sweet mate.

10468106_10207251549238808_6482598385357430187_n.jpg?oh=7bcc6e1ea5265cda3119b27df9bf969b&oe=5746BAAD

This is the latest ride, The Pack Horse, an XL1200C

Tho it is being sold as we speak, and am doing up my Forester a bit.

Still got the Harley Street but my bro has borrowed it, for his RE's this year.

glad you still got this mate...!

Yeah, that's whats up. They are the ones to have IMO.

Haha still got it, I'll never sell this one. I got it tttooooo cheap to replace, they(don't forget I bought 2) owe me $1,600 up to now!!! And I've done front tyre, new disks/pads, rebuilt rear master, levers, screen and chain & sprockets. I've ordered these but through the dunlop distributor. http://www.motorcycletyresplus.com.au/motorcycle-tyres/dunlop-sportmax-gpr-alpha-13-rear/ buying a pair as my rear tyre is f'ing old and a sports/tourer spec profile so lean angle is severely reduced. Will sell the Michelin pilot radial front as it's only got 1800km on it.

Waiting on a pepsi sticker kit to arrive from Italy and my mate, I look after his 4agte is going to paint it for nothing. So just under $2,500 for a bike that as a mockup is worth around $8k!!! With another 90-95% complete bike that would cost around $4k to get to the same std.

Edited by kickn5k