Blzbubs Aw11

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Decided to ses if I could service the front wheel bearings to eliminate the small wobble I have under brakes.

It's too much of a bastard to do with the tools I have so I might get a mechanic to do it. While I was there I thought it would be a great idea to do the Prothane bush kit.

And wow, there were some flogged out bushes. It now has brand new Castor arm bushes front and rear, control arm bushes front and rear and front sway bar bushes. Shoukd be cool to see the change tomorrow.

Also noticed my front left tyre is getting scrubbed out so time for the wheel alignment I've been putting off.

'cos a pretty average one can leave it feeling quite wrong... stodgy or dodgy.

Ha, or adding stupid wide wheels and new suspension gear without getting one for months. Was putting it off until I did the bushes. The flogging the inner side of the front left wheel was getting made me get my ass into gear.

Will need another one once I sort RCA's and the reverse steering arm kit.

So I wanted to get rid of the eBay special dished suede steering wheel. Not really a fan of suede or the yellow stripe. I put my overrated twinky wheel up for swaps and after a bunch of people offering me fake Sparco and Nardi someone offered me this.

11830105_10201088998742712_1415232090_n.jpg

11815982_10201088998662710_2120912025_n.jpg11830841_10201088998702711_1577646081_n.jpg

I did a bit of research on them and they're not Italian quality but still have very good reviews.

Plus I reckon it looks dope AF.

Should be here in a few days.

Took a week for these to get here from the US. Pretty impressed.

Theres even an extra two I didnt order so I have 6 spares now (bought two 10 packs).

2015-08-11 16.02.37.jpg

Just gotta wait for my hubcentric spacers and rings and the wheels will be held on a lot safer.