Ae95 Wagon

Duncan

I've found a 1990's Corolla Csi full time 4- wheel drive wagon with under 100,000 on the odo which appears to be in good shape. It has a 4A-FE engine and an Auto tranny. Does anyone know if there is anything specific to look for when contemplating buying this car? I am thinking of the transmission in particular as well as any other problems that they might develop if not serviced properly. What would a good one be worth? Any advice gratefully received. Thanks v much.

Members dont see this ad

Not sure on the specifics of an all wheel drive corolla, but I would be wary of the k's as they are really low for the year of the car, if its a one owner little old lady then maybe it's genuine ??? other wise I would doubt it ..

As with all cars check the coolant condition & colour & engine oil sludge build up inside the rocker cover evident from the oil filler cap, caused by lack of oil changes & check for CV noise on full lock turns under power etc etc ..