B-Lugg's Bandit

B-Lugg

Now fully licensed. Going to start cleaning this thing up a bit to get ready for sells. Funnily enough pretty much exclusively looking at LAMS bikes for an upgrade. Triumph Street Triple or the Yamaha MT07 (Really want the XRS700 but I don't think AUS is getting them).

Will post up the photos for progress.

Seat has a small tear in the seat that needs fixing, never done any upholstery stuff before, I'll get quoted for a fix and see if it's worth getting someone else to do.

Extractors need to be painted up again, weren't very well coated by the old owner.

I have another tank to paint up and pop on as the current one has a decent ding in it.

Members dont see this ad

To think I thought bikes might end up being complicated. 2 Bolts, 3 hoses tank off. Drank a little 95 octane siphoning it out like a rookie, will be buying pump after that unpleasantness.

TfuKeYC.jpg

Filling and priming the other tank

sTq6vY4.jpg

Old rooted tank, notice dint in left side.

0i9uy0q.jpg

Rip in seat

RvQQENN.jpg

These were chrome as in top picture, now much nicer

HnMVbay.jpg

Bonus picture of my other AE71, this one is 4AGZE powered. and will be getting sold soon. I've had it 6 months and driving it sub 6 times.

unwpzrM.jpg