Japanese Car Values

and its not what its advertised as.

Good ke70s can get about $5000 here. Rotten ones around $2000

I bought a solid charmant with good interior for $1500

I`ll just have to live with it beeing a 4A T50 instead of a 4k k40 .. oh and the daihatsu badges ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I reckon these might fit into the overpriced category too!! http://www.ebay.com....=item4ae9dbb1d8

I think the price might have been a mistake as it's been taken down now..

Maybe not as its been relisted at the same price.

On a phone they look like they're in perfect condition but still not worth 2k Aus let alone us.

If you think toyota and datsuns are over priced try buy a RX 2 OR RX4 or any part that bolts on them.

Not a fan of them funny little ball of rev ,sounds like a bee in a bottle.

Agree with gav coupe or b8 or both

I kind of disagree... RX2's and 4's are worth those big dollars in my opinion. Mad little rotary beasts!

He did pretty well I think, a bit of paint goes a long way.

I think it is about right. Personally I wouldn't pay that much but I like a bargain.

Having said that if its as good in the flesh as it is in the pictures and you're really keen on one I think it's a fair price or close enough to.

I kind of disagree... RX2's and 4's are worth those big dollars in my opinion. Mad little rotary beasts!

Yeah they're not overpriced because people HAPPILY PAY in excess of $20k for good examples. Rx4's haven't really reached the price of 2's and 3's, r100's on the other hand get $10k+ for just a genuine shell! It all also depends on what exact model you're talking about, hell you can pay up to $5k for just a set of genuine rx3 Savanna tail lights!

• 3 weeks later...

A lot iof people get excited if its better than average and start throwing around claims of immaculate or overrated and just generally fail. Just cause its better than most doesn't mean its museum quality, plus I see dents in the body. A white car in full sun will mask thousands of paint problems.