Ke25 Brand New Radiator

Members dont see this ad

you can buy a koyorad TE27 one if ur after something flashy.

I had a KE20 with an aftermarket radiator in that looked physically different to the standard one, had more squarish end tanks but was same dimensions. Not sure of brand.

Currently I have two KE20s running KE30 radiators, no clearance issues, just had to drill alternative holes in the radiator mounts. Fit is factory looking. May be an option?

Sent an email to a guy on ebay selling that brand and asked him if its a direct fit with out drilling and exact measurments and replied

According to the cataloging this does not fit a KE25. I believer the KE25 was a Japanese spec vehicle that was not offered here in the US. We have no responsibility that it will fit.

The measurement from the bottom of the radiator to the top of the filler cap (without the cap) is 17 15/16 inches

I have an original radiator and it is much smaller than that.

Physically the dimensions and mounting points will be the same. I can check if you really need it confirmed.

The difference will be the hose outlets. The top hose is located differently from TE27 to KE25. Can't remember where the bottom hose is.

Surely you can get your current radiator recored locally?

The one i bought from eBay was larger than original (photo) Yes there are people who arrange the old one but wanted to see how much a new one costs. And if you going to restore the car you want the best items on it ;-)

20150423_163114_zpsmc8shrca.jpg