New Project Ae82

jess93

Just started doing up my 1988 ae82 corolla. Was completely stock when I got it. Was a gift from parents so hadn't spent a cent on it. Now I've cut the back Springs 100mm. Rode rough as anything. So chucked some tennis balls in the spring now it just rides smooth but bouncy. Going to paint it myself. Did a panel matte black see what it looks like I like it but thinking about doing a dirty white. De badged it. Took the muffler off and it sounded like a dirty thirty. Cutting front Springs tomorrow. Other mods I want to do, a nice set of wheels, thinking about chucking some roof racks and a rear Window spoiler thing like a little lip, some sort of exhaust. When I can figure out how to upload photos I will. Any suggestions for other mods?!

Members dont see this ad

Hello,

This sounds like a bit of a recipe for disaster.

Cutting springs isnt the greatest idea. Especially without changing the shock absorbers to suit the new ride height. Not to mention its not exactly legal to cut springs.

Got any photos of your new ae82 rocket?