Headlining's

parrot

Hi Rolladudes/Dudettes

I'm looking at a crowd in the US (goliners on ebay)that make headlinings supposedly to factory patterns, for every car that you can imagine. Having said that, it comes out at $300 US posted which aint cheap. The guy was kind enough to send me a sample of material. It has a different pattern from the factory headliner which is a queer dimpled pattern on a 73 KE25.

post-4909-0-34245000-1434337589.jpg

Anyone have any experience of this seller, or a GOOD option locally? I'm not confident mine will survive removal and reinstallation and it needs to be changed to black anyway.

Also flagging that there is a KE36 headlining currently cheap and not well identified on a certain auction site at present. Have checked the part number in the parts book.

Was going to put it in the ebay thread but don't want you wagon types missing out. Not mine!

http://www.ebay.com....=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Edited by parrot
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Corolla headlinings cost me $120 from the local upholstery bloke. He is not known to be cheap so i doubt it would cost much more than that anywhere. Catch is you need one for a template to give. If you want exact original though it would be worth paying the extra $$. Headlinings shrink after being off a car for any length of time so 2nd hand is not really possible.