Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe

greenmac80

Members dont see this ad

so more updates. this colour changes so dramatically. each different time of day really alters its look. It'll be dark. then super light. then pastel looking then kinda olive/army. its pretty cool exactly what i thought itd be and was hoping for.

suits the period of the car well while still having that modern flare.

20150830_153149.jpg20150830_153213.jpg

got some doors on. both tail lights and rear bar. rear bar ive straightened as much as i felt comfortable. really needs new ones.

20150830_195326.jpg20150830_201344.jpg

20150830_210441.jpg

Started laying the ping jing. Also on the roof. Also wil be laying their acoustic layer foam. Meant to be a luxury car so lets help it along abit. or maybe alot!!

received_10207737259168321.jpeg20150830_221813.jpg

also got the booster, pedal box, and master cylinder bolted up. Booster is Surf and Master is Landcruiser

20150830_221758.jpg

motor on its mounts. awaiting rear main and loom

received_10207738211952140.jpeg

Thanks mate.

20150831_173119.jpg

20150831_173131.jpg

just a couple more.

So last night we got dry ice. used that to remove remaining sound deadener from the floor. mate also made some sneaky bombs. loud bang for sure.

then we started reassembling the motor. Pulled the crank pulley off replaced timing bearings front crank seal and cam seal and timing belt.

only to find that the kit didnt have the hydraulic tensioner. which it was supposed to. but progress is progress. Also new water pump is on.

so last night. we got the rear main carrier a new seal back on. flex plate up. trans on. motor back in the car. driveshaft in.

Also manifolds bolted down for good. one cam cover bolted down with new gasket and spark plug tube seals. Front of motor is 90 complete again.

also fitted the front brake line back onto the chassis.

Sump dent repaired and refitted as well.

Tonight will consist of mounting the power steering pump. alt. aircon. remaining cam cover, spark plugs and leads, coils, starter, water cross over pipes leaving only the inlet manifold off as to run the loom it has to remain off.

And i'm waiting on the loom atm.

By end of business sunday i'm hooping to have the dash all fitted back together and the fuel system finished.

Feral 4k.. it takes time alot of time. ive been toying with motors and painting cars for 10 yrs its only the last 5 or so that its been stepped up. Take it easy have a go and slowly build your skills and tooling.

Also i'm not alone. i have my spray shop business and a mate o mine has a shop he uses for personal fab and odd jobs.