Ms85 Crown. 1Uzfe

greenmac80

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Old member logging in to say congrats on a job well done man, have been following the build and I look forward to seeing you on the road. The paint looks fantastic, and your attention to detail is a real treat!

How's she drive? Are you going the full engineered route with the conversion? Mate of mine has an MS55-B with a 308 and Trimatic (built in Tas but rego'd here now through a stroke of luck), I would wager it is a vast improvement over that combo.

If you want a really cool photo, there is a dark green MS85 usually parked on South Road directly across the road from the Monroe Building - since you started this I've been driving past that things meaning to message you about it.

Curious about the black sill panels?

Cheers,

Tom

It drives really well. everything works together real nicely. brakes are awesome. motor has plenty of pull.... could be better and should be better.. seems to be a low end power loss. thinking trans tbh.

does a good skid. lol. Ive seen that dark green one. poor thing is beaten up.

Engineering will likey happen. but due to the cost i have to sell a car methinks to pay for it.

Black sills... tbh the sill were shit and i CBF getting em sweet. so stoneguard and black,

now its done i believe green woulda looked worse. i like the black alot. Plus there is quite a large chrome mould to put on it and it'll set it off really well. i'm yet to black out the front of the drivers fender.

Ah that explains it - yes will look much better with the front guard done and the chrome strip.

Yeah that other one is pretty beat up, but every time I see it I'm reminded of your car and how cool they would look parked next to each other.

Saw the skid vid and was suitably impressed, what a massive improvement over the 4M and original running gear!

Well done again man.

thanks mate.

so i finished off the electric window install. all works quite well for a cheap kit.

So far now replaced.

Leads

Plugs

Rotor buttons

AFM

Throttle body with a new TPS

injectors cleaned and new seals and o rings

All chasing the down low power loss. at my wits end nearly.

Hittitng the dyno tomorrow morning hopefully they can figure out whats wrong with it. Also now running AU stockies.

Much smoother and more comfortable ride. and TBH i much prefer the look.