Calliper Options For A Ke10 Drum To Disc Conversion.

jimsKE10

Hey all I recently bought some struts with disc brakes mounted on them, and I'm looking to do a drum to disc conversion. I have tried so hard to find the make of the callipers attached to them as well as the pads. and from what i can gather they don't exist. There is a part number on the calliper its PN1357 but I can't find anything on the interwebs and the pads have nothing on them at all, they have no match to anything in Bosh or Bendex books. So does anyone know any reliable callipers that can be used that can be used? Is the ke70 upgrade super complex? Any help is appreciated cheers.

Members dont see this ad

yeah sorry don't have the callipers on me atm, I bought the struts from a guy who said they were out of a ke10. I searched the whole bendex book, I left them with a guy in mcgreggor and the pads arent made anymore so I'm just going to go with a later calliper. Any suggestions? When I get the callipers ill take a pic if you like.

The ke55/ke70 girlock calipers aren't too bad, not high performance but a nice design with many pad options. There is a conversion for early ke2x onwards but its

not an ideal conversion in my opinion, I have done it but didn't use it. Seems people use ke2x struts in ke1x for added options, best check it out else full custom setup.

• 4 years later...