Rocker Spacer Offer.

GJM85

I'm going to turn out a few sets of these brass rocker spacers for the trusty K series.

They're a straight swap for the springs and will stop your rockers from floating off the valve at high engine speed.

Cost to you estimating $20-$50+ pst depending on numbers and and my costs.

Any interested?

post-8643-0-28808400-1443308419_thumb.jpgpost-8643-0-70151100-1443308732_thumb.jpg

Edited by GJM85
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

The spacers that are in my engine have about .5mm (.020") hot clearance total between one rocker and the spacer when the corresponding pair are off load. That clearance reduces as the rockers come under load but the spacer can still rotate.

I personally thought I made that lateral clearance to large so I intend to reduce that clearance to 0.2mm (.008") which will reduce the rockers lateral movement off load. But possible to much...?

The shaft I measured at 15.8mm or 5/8 of an inch and the spacer bore is 16mm which allows oil clearance and clean fitment over the shaft.

Edited by GJM85
  • Upvote 1

I've sourced the brass and will pick it up tomorrow along with a few other bits to make the job bit easier. Production will likely start on Thursday and I plan to have the first 10 sets produced by the end of the weekend.

I'm offering these first sets to Rollaclub.com forum users exclusively. Cost will be 55 gold coins posted.

• Upvote 1