Fuse Box Beside Peddle

RustyKE70

Hey guys, I was wondering if any one has advice on putting the fuse box back together again properly ? I have no idea what way they go and when i try theres a few still unable to plug in any where. http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo31/Erasmus_William_Macalister/20151002_1523591_zpstols6lyl.jpg http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo31/Erasmus_William_Macalister/20151002_1523381_zpsrtwx2e6h.jpg

thanks.

Members dont see this ad

All the plugs are native being that the unique plug end and alignment teeth will mean you cannot incorrectly connect them, just plug them where they fit properly until all the wired plugs are connected. Sometimes the board will have more plug slots than are utilised, for example the engine bay fuse box of an aussie ke70 contains locations for fan and efi relays that were never used because the cars never came here efi, but they were connected in the 2tgeu version from Japan.

Wiring diagrams are fully available in the workshop manuals, you need to take some time and study the wiring, and learn what colours are typically associated with the different functions and then you'll start to piece a picture together of whats wrong, or at least be able to judge where to begin testing things.

If you have any push connectors crimped on then thats signs that someone has modified the wiring, maybe to steal a power feed or maybe to fit an immobiliser or accessory or alarm of some kind.

Being that i remember it was your headlights that were faulty, did you try simply cleaning the combination switch out? Does it have healthy contacts?

• Upvote 1