Need Some Help *upgrade Diff In Ke25 (4Agze)

benhachi

Hey guys, basically have the engine and gearbox ready to go just searching for a diff.. I was looking at a T series but for $1750 with disc brakes I think ill shop around first.. I have a ke30 diff here in good condition but I'm unsure it will be strong enough for the Gze. Any opinions? I also want to get whichever diff I go with shortened for my deep offset wheels. Cheers guys kinda hit a wall on this one

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

honestly i think the final bill for irs will be a whole lot more than your thinking. make sure you get a written price before you go too far.

i think the old mans shop cost around the $550 mark to shorten an r31 housing to suit ke25, shortened axle included. diff supplied by customer, mounts not included from memory, prob another $100. thats a pretty bulletproof option.

He said the total bill with everything would be around the $5000. Aussie diff shop quoted me $3000+ to get a diff shortened to the length I want, axles shortened and re splined and leaf brackets put on.

It is alot of money there but I guess I can see the value in it as it's a car I want to hold onto - already had it for almost 5 years. Found a 180sx rolling shell that I can use for $600 so there's a start